Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

  Yes, I sometimes procrastinate. When I'm tired or unmotivated, I procrastinate. I think procrastination can give myself a break without having to keep putting myself in a stressful state. Keeping yourself under stress all the time is actually bad for your body, right?

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

   When I'm very unmotivated, I can't do anything. Like giving reports, doing homework and reading, although I know that these are things that should be done early, but I just don't bother to do them.

3. What are some reasons for procrastination?

   The first reason is that I still want to play. After downloading a new game, I don’t want to do other things before I have played enough. The second reason is that I'm tired, and I don't want to do it when I have a lot of reports. The third reason is that when my period comes, I will be lazy and want to sleep, and my mood will be very bad.

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

  I will tell myself how long I can take a break after finishing this work or buy a snack in the refrigerator in advance so that I can go to have a snack when I am done. Giving me some sweetness will motivate me to do things, even if I am lazy, I will try my best to get things done.



留言

張貼留言