Nice vacation

 Hey, how was your vacation?

I went to some great places to share with you. In this vacation, I went to Yunlin with my family and firstly went to visit Arwin Bali Beach Tourism Factory.There are many places to rest there, and the whole is like being in a foreign country, and there are no tickets! Looking at these photos, doesn't it feel great! If you have the opportunity, you can visit it.





Then we came to Beigang, there were many people in Beigang Old Street, but what surprised me was the local prices. You can imagine that the big bowl of braised pork rice in Taipei is only 30 here! The best thing here is duck rice, if you come here, you must eat a bowl!





The next day we came to Xiluo and saw historic buildings and characteristic shops. Xiluo is famous for its soy sauce, and there is also a soy sauce factory, which is a sight that Taipei can't see.





Although this trip was only two days, I saw a lot of new attractions and ate a lot of different food. 
How was your vacation? Share it with me!


留言